Same day deliveries are usually only possible on orders placed before 14.00 hrs GMT.
As drivers leave at various times throughout the day to cover different areas,
it may be too late by the time your order is received - if this is the case,
we will deliver the following day.
We do offer a 1 hour delivery service by Taxi if required - the additional cost wholly dependent on the delivery address.
Specified delivery times are not guaranteed.
We deliver across Ireland daily - Monday to Saturday (except for public holidays).
Our delivery service is complemented by our florist network of members should this be required.
Deliveries charges will be added to the product price once you purchase.
Any supplementary charges for delivery to remote locations will be made known to you prior to delivery
so you can be sure that there are no hidden fees.
The notification for surcharges will first be made through telephone and then via email if the first attempt proves to be unsuccessful.
It is essential for customers placing orders through the Internet to input the correct details since you
will be receiving an automated receipt.
Please keep this receipt since it will be used in the event that queries about the order arise.
A member of our team will then be confirming the order you had placed.
We also welcome orders placed for delivery to hospitals.
Please do not forget to include necessary details for such orders including the hospital's name and
contact number and the recipient's name and room or ward number if applicable.
Please be advised that receiving flowers for ICU patients are not allowed for many hospitals.
It is recommended, therefore, to enquire the hospital beforehand.
What Happens If The Recipient Is Not In ?
Should the recipient be absent during the time of delivery, we will take any of these measures:
- contact the recipient to schedule delivery at a latter time
- post a note on the door of the recipient asking to be contacted to schedule the delivery at a latter date
- leave the flower arrangement in a safe and covered accessible part of the house such as garages or porches
- post a note on the door of the recipient about leaving the arrangement with a neighbor if applicable
If you enquiry is about an order please quote
your order reference number
Our Business hours are 09.00 - 18.00 GMT Monday - Friday and 09.00 -
16.00 GMT Saturday
Available Monday to Friday 09.00 - 18.00 GMT and 09.00 - 16.00
GMT Saturday (answer phone service available outside these hours)
Customer Service/General Enquiries
Inside Ire 01 845 7035 Outside
Inside Ire 01 845 7035 Outside 00 353 1 845 7035
All purchases are covered by our guarantee
In the unlikely event you have a complaint please contact us by
email or telephone quoting your order number
Our aim is to resolve all complaints within 7 days
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your flower arrangement or gift is delivered in a timely manner. Care is taken where possible to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.